Oven Grilled Knife Fish (Eja Osan).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven grilled knife fish (eja osan). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Grilled Knife Fish (Eja Osan) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Oven Grilled Knife Fish (Eja Osan) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oven grilled knife fish (eja osan) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Grilled Knife Fish (Eja Osan):
- Prepare 5 of Fresh habanero pepper.
- Get 1 of Bulb Onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 2 cube of Bouillion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbs of Garlic fresh blended.
- Make ready 1 tbs of Ginger fresh blended.
- Make ready 2 kg of Fresh Fish.
Steps to make Oven Grilled Knife Fish (Eja Osan):
- Preheat oven 10mins at 200c.
- Blend pepper, onions, garlic and ginger; set aside.
- Wash and arrange fish in a bowl and set aside.
- Add salt, boullion, parsley, basil, oregano and the blended paste.
- Mix in properly; add honey if you wish to have the honey glazed flavor or brown sugar if you wish to have the sweet chilli flavor..
- Place fish in a baking dish or baking rack and send into the oven for 25mins.
- Serve with anything or enjoy it with a glass of Irish Creame on the rock.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven grilled knife fish (eja osan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!