Oven baked moi-moi. Home » Oven baked Moin Moin – Baked Moi Moi. Oven baked Moin Moin recipe – I know making Moin moin in the oven is not a new thing for most of us but the question I always hear is, how can I bake Moin Moin (moi moi) in the Oven without it getting dry and crispy at the edge? Moi Moi is popular known Nigerian delicacy eaten all around Nigeria.
Oven baked Moimoi is another way of preparing Moimoi. Moimoi, also known as Bean pudding is a very popular Nigerian steamed beans delicacy. I also used fresh oregano and basil.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oven baked moi-moi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven baked moi-moi is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Oven baked moi-moi is something that I have loved my whole life.
Home » Oven baked Moin Moin – Baked Moi Moi. Oven baked Moin Moin recipe – I know making Moin moin in the oven is not a new thing for most of us but the question I always hear is, how can I bake Moin Moin (moi moi) in the Oven without it getting dry and crispy at the edge? Moi Moi is popular known Nigerian delicacy eaten all around Nigeria.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven baked moi-moi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked moi-moi:
- Get 2 cups of beans.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 3 of small pepper.
- Get 1 of large red and green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of crayfish.
- Take 4 cubes of maggi.
- Make ready to taste of Spices.
- Get of Smoked fish/sardine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
You are very funny, thanks for your encouragement and it's always good to go for confession so continue to eat Moimoi. How to prepare oven baked moi moi. PagesPublic FigureVideo CreatorMercygood kitchenVideosHOW TO MAKE BAKED OVEN MOI MOI. Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria.
Instructions to make Oven baked moi-moi:
- Wash and remove the beans peels..
- In a blender, pour the beans, small pepper, yellow pepper, onions, garlic, crayfish and blend in with a little quantity of water until smooth..
- Beat in egg, oil, Maggie and spices to taste. Don't let the mixture to be too thick or watery..
- Chop your onions, red and green bell pepper and mix with the sweet corn.
- Line your casserole dish with baking paper and grease..
- Pour the mixture and top with chopped onions, peppers, shredded fish, egg slices and the toppings of your choice..
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted..
- Serve with sauce or any other food of your choice, ENJOY 💕.
It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Add fish, eggs, tumeric seasoning/salt and blend together. By baking Nigerian Moi Moi in the oven, I get these cute cup sized Nigerian Moi Moi that is great for kids and for your guests. The Ultimate Baked Nigerian Moi Moi Series.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven baked moi-moi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!