Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake. Throw together chicken thighs, cannellini beans and crème fraîche with a few other ingredients for this easy traybake. Stir in the beans, then spoon into the tray, or trays, around the chicken. Pour the stock over the beans and season to taste.
From chicken traybakes to fish tray bakes, these recipes are easy to prepare and packed full of flavour. Tray bake recipes take minutes to prepare and then go straight in the oven. Perfect for a midweek meal and easy on the washing up.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Throw together chicken thighs, cannellini beans and crème fraîche with a few other ingredients for this easy traybake. Stir in the beans, then spoon into the tray, or trays, around the chicken. Pour the stock over the beans and season to taste.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Take 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Take 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Make ready 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- Get 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
Creamy Mushroom, Chicken & Asparagus Bake. This comforting weeknight casserole recipe features plenty of mushrooms and asparagus combined with chicken and brown rice and a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce. This light and fresh chicken dish with asparagus, mushrooms, and boneless chicken breasts is somewhere between a skillet and a stir-fry. Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms are sauteed in a garlic and olive oil base.
Steps to make Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake:
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
You can add more mushrooms if desired. Serve with rice or pasta, and a. This chicken, leek and mushroom filling is a great all round pie filling and can be used to make other kinds of chicken pies. Top with mashed potatoes, puff pastry or roll it in phyllo like I did with this serpent pie. It can easily be adapted to other vegetables too.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!