Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the first types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg benedict recipe. You can have egg benedict using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Benedict:
- Provide of For Poached Egg.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get as needed of Water.
- You need of For Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 100 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- Use 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Provide of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bacon.
- You need 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide as needed of Asparagus.
- Use as needed of Chives or Leeks.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Black pepper powder.
Steps to make Egg Benedict:
- Melt butter in a saucepan and keep aside..
- Add egg yolks in a bowl and place over a double boiler..
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of mustard. Whisk together well..
- Add butter slowly in egg yolk mixture mixing continuously after each addition..
- Once the butter is incorporated the sauce should have smooth thickened consistency without any lumps. Keep aside..
- Fill a saucepan with about 3 inches of water. Add a tbsp of vinegar. Heat until water sinners gently..
- Break cold egg in a small bowl. Make a whirlpool in simmering water with spoon or wire whisker..
- Gently slip egg into water make sure the yolk should not break. Cook for 3 minutes, keeping in mind that yolks should be runny. Remove the egg with slotted spoon and place in strainer so that water get drained..
- In a large skillet or griller pan over medium high heat, melt butter. Add canadian bacon and cook for 2 minutes on both sides or until brown..
- Blanch Asparagus and keep aside.
- Sauté cherry tomatoes and keep aside.
- Toast english muffin..
- Place muffin in the centre of plate. Place cooked bacon on top of english muffin and top with poached egg..
- Spoon hollandaise sauce over eggs and pour some sauce on plate. Sprinkle with chives and blanched asparagus. Arrange cherry tomatoes in a plate..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot..
It starts with a toasted english muffin, topped with a slice or two of Canadian bacon, a poached egg. Eggs Benedict is a classic at Sunday brunch, New Year's morning, or a morning with that special person in your life. The hollandaise sauce can make it or break it. Eggs Benedict is likely one of those things you'll frequently order at a diner but it seems too intimidating to make at home so you have yet to attempt it. There's nothing more classic for brunch than Eggs Benedict.
If you find this Egg Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.