Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Skinny Eggs Benedict recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skinny Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skinny Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skinny eggs benedict recipe. You can cook skinny eggs benedict using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Skinny Eggs Benedict:
- Provide 4 of eggs large size.
- Prepare 200 g of ham lean (wafer thin) / 7 oz ..
- Provide 100 g of spinach / 3½ oz ..
- Take 4 tablespoons of fromage frais (fat free).
- Take 4 of egg yolks (beaten).
- Use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (for the spinach).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (for the sauce).
- Take ½ teaspoon of marjoram.
Instructions to make Skinny Eggs Benedict:
- Cook the eggs: Put 25mm / 1 inch depth of boiling water into one or two deep + wide + glass lidded fry pans on a medium to high heat (there must be room for the eggs to cook separately). Add the white wine vinegar. Bring back to the boil and turn down to a gentle simmer. Carefully crack the eggs in the pan, keep note of the order they are put in. Start a timer for 3 minutes as the first egg goes in. Using a fish slice gently check each egg is “floating” and not stuck to the base of the pa….
- Whilst the eggs are cooking: Arrange the ham on a plate. Put the spinach in bowl and sprinkle with the tablespoon of lemon juice. Microwave for one minute to wilt and add to the ham..
- Mix the other ingredients in a pan on medium heat. Avoid bringing the pan to the boil but warm through stirring until the sauce thickens. Add the spinach and the egg to the ham and pour over the sauce..
If you find this Skinny Eggs Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.