Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast recipe. To make crock pot roast you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Roast:
- Get 2-3 pound of Chuck roast.
- Get 4-6 of potato, sliced in chunks.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour, plus some for coating roast.
- Use 3 of table spoon vegtable oil.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, washed and cut into inch thick pieces.
- Provide to taste of salt, pepper.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Wash potato and carrots and place in bottom of crock pot with onions. Season vegtables with salt and pepper..
- In a large Dutch oven or pan, heat vegtable oil on medium high heat..
- Trim off most fat from your roast. Season roast on all sides with salt and pepper. Coat your roast in flour and Brown all sides of the roast in the vegtable oil. Don't skip this step!! Browning it brings out it's full flavor!.
- After you Brown your roast, place roast in crock pot over vegtables. Make a gravy for your roast by putting 1/4 cup flour in the hot oil & stir with a wisk until oil is soaked up, reduce heat to low & pour in a glass of water and stir with wisk until flour and water is blended. Keep adding flour to thicken up the gravy, and water to thin it. Remember to stir!! Add salt and pepper to taste. If you want your gravy to be Brown you should invest in kitchen bouquet. It is a flavorless liquid that turns gravy Brown..
- You want your gravy to be thin, but not soupy. The heat from the crock pot will thicken it up..
- Pour gravy over roast in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 5-6. Serve over rice..
If you find this Crock Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.