Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pot roast recipe. You can cook pot roast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pot Roast:
- You need 3-4 pound of beef roast.
- Prepare 2 lbs of baby carrots.
- Provide 6 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of worchestire sauce.
- Use of RUB – I tbsp each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- Take 1 packet of beef stew seasoning (any brand).
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Pot Roast:
- Mix ingredients for rub. Use 3/4 of it to coat all sides of roast..
- Heat skillet on high. Add worcestershire sauce. Sear each side of the roast in a very hot pan..
- Place roast in center of roasting pan. Cut potatoes into 4s. Place potatoes and carrots around roast. Sprinkle the reminder of the rub over meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Mix beef stew packet with 1/2 cup water. It will be thick! Drizzle it all over the meat, potatoes and carrots..
- Cover and bake at 250 for 2 1/2 hours. After the first hour add a 1/2 cup of water. Baste every half hour..
- After finished cooking let sit for 15 minutes. Slice meat..
- Serve with the potatoes and carrots. Broth will be thick and rich! Enjoy!.
- I've made this for large gatherings. Always a crowd pleaser!.
- Another look at a larger roast. Just add extra potatoes and carrots!.
This dish has long been the Sunday night dinner that. To most people, " pot roast " means slow-cooked beef with carrots, potatoes, or other vegetables added partway through cooking. The term actually refers either to the cooking method or the dish. Pot roasts are perfect for cool weather meals, and preparation is so easy. A delicious seasoned pot roast is slow cooked until tender, then baked beans are added to the pot.
If you find this Pot Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.