Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggs benedict recipe. You can have easy eggs benedict using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Provide of INGREDIENTS for 2 Servings.
- Take 2 of English Muffins.
- Prepare of Crunchy Bacon:.
- Provide 4 slices of Bacon.
- Use of Poached Eggs:.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Water (1/2 Cup X 2).
- Get 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Take of Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Use 20 g of Mayonnaise (about to 1 Tbsp.).
- You need 40 g of Melted Butter (Salted).
- Take to taste of Lemon Juice.
- Use of Ingredients for Exterior:.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Use of Black Peppers.
Steps to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- English Muffins & Crunchy Bacon:.
- Slice the English muffins in half and set aside until use..
- Cook 4 slices of crunchy bacon and set aside until use..
- Poached Egg:.
- Add one egg to a coffee cup..
- Pour a half cup of water into the coffee cup to cover the egg..
- Microwave for 50 seconds or until the egg has solidified..
- Drain the water and place the egg on a kitchen towel. Set aside until use..
- Repeat the same operation for the second poached egg..
- Easy Hollandaise Sauce:.
- Add the egg yolks and mayonnaise to a medium mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Pour the melted butter into the mixture and whisk well.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and whisk well (as you like)..
- Place the 2 slices of crunchy bacon on the pieces of English muffin..
- Place the poached egg on top..
- Pour the hollandaise sauce over the egg and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Decorate as you like. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.