Broccoli Almonds Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, broccoli almonds soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Almonds Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Almonds Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli almonds soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Almonds Soup:
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Get of almonds.
- Get of milk/1glass.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Get of salt.
Steps to make Broccoli Almonds Soup:
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Wash and cut the flowerats of broccoli blanch them by adding little salt and 1 glass of water b.
- Peel soaked almonds.
- In a mixture jar first churn almonds now add blanched broccoli give a blend add little left over water from blanched broccoli give blend add all the water give a churn add milk and blend for 3/4 minutes.
- Take out the soup in a wok heat it and add black pepper powder and 1/2 tsp salt give a boil.
- Pour into serving bowl garnish with roasted almonds thin slices and finely chopped broccoli.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food broccoli almonds soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!