Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli. Place broccoli, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth into the stockpot. Keyword Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta. If you get a chance to try this creamy cajun shrimp and broccoli pasta, let me know!
This creamy tomato soup recipe is comfort food at its best! It tastes rich, but it's light and healthy, made with blended chickpeas instead of heavy cream. The fun part of this creamy tomato soup is actually the topping.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy tomato soup with shrimp and broccoli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli is something which I have loved my whole life.
Place broccoli, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth into the stockpot. Keyword Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta. If you get a chance to try this creamy cajun shrimp and broccoli pasta, let me know!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy tomato soup with shrimp and broccoli using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Get 1 head of Broccoli.
- Get 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 180 grams of net weight Shrimp (with shells).
- Take 2 tbsp of White wine (or Japanese sake).
- Make ready 1 can of ♡ Canned tomato.
- Make ready 400 ml of ♡ Water (measure with the tomato can).
- Make ready 1 of ♡ Consommé soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ♡ Salt.
- Get 1 dash of ♡ Pepper.
- Make ready 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 7 of shakes Garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
I load it up with toasty vegan grilled cheese croutons! They add a nice crunch to. The tender but firm meat of the shrimp is low in calories and contains little fat. In addition, the crustaceans are a good source of You can buy local broccoli from June to October.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Prep: Peel and devein the shrimp. Cut the broccoli into florets. Mince the onions..
- Cook the broccoli until slightly firm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot, and sauté the onion until translucent..
- Add white wine (or sake) and the shrimp then stir-fry briskly until the shrimp become pink..
- Add the canned tomato marked with ♡, water (measure with the empty tomato can), consommé cube, salt, and pepper, then simmer slowly for 15 minutes..
- Add the broccoli from Step 2 and the heavy cream, bring it to a boil, taste, and season it with salt and pepper..
- If you have leftovers: Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup to each serving to make pasta sauce. Or, add rice to make risotto..
Homemade Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. The creamy tomato base of this Creamy Tomato Risotto with Crispy Garlic Crumbs has a hint of lemon that's just so mouth-wateringly moreish you won't be able to put your fork down until your plate is clear Jollof Risotto With Suya Spiced Shrimp • Tasty. Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. My version of your beef stroganoff with green beans. Chicken soup with leftover ratatouille or Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Parmesan Lemon Cream Sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy tomato soup with shrimp and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!