Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To cook eggs benedict you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggs Benedict:
- You need of For the Hollandaise sauce.
- Use 4 of egg yolk.
- Get 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 C. of Unsalted butter (1stick).
- Take Pinch of cayenne.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Use of For the Eggs Benedict.
- Get 8 slices of Canadian bacon or ham.
- Get 4 of split English muffins or bagels (I use everything bagels).
- Prepare 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs or egg whites (I use egg whites).
- Use of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Use of Hollandaise sauce from above.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Start with the Hollandaise sauce. Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume…
- Place the bowl over a saucepan containing barely simmering water (or use a double boiler,) the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl..
- Continue to whisk rapidly. Be careful not to let the eggs get too hot or they will scramble..
- Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and doubled in volume..
- Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and salt..
- Cover and place in a warm spot until ready to use for the eggs benedict. If the sauce gets too thick, whisk in a few drops of warm water before serving..
- Now for the eggs Benedict.Brown the Canadian bacon in a medium skillet and toast the English muffins or bagels..
- Fill a 10-inch nonstick skillet half full of water. Add white vinegar to the cooking water. This will make the egg white cook faster so it does not spread. Bring to a slow boil. Gently break 1 of the eggs into the water taking care not to break it. Repeat with remaining eggs. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Cook 3 1/2 minutes until the egg white is set and yolk remains soft. Remove with a slotted spoon, allowing the egg to drain.
- To assemble: Lay a slice of Canadian bacon on top of each muffin half, followed by a poached egg. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon hollandaise sauce over the eggs. Garnish with chopped parsley..
- Note: 1 whole muffin or bagel is 1 serving but I usually only use 1/2 of a muffin or bagel per serving for fewer calories and it is still filling. That's why it says 4-8 people.
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.