Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf. Best Baked Fish Recipe — Cod with Creamy Tartar Sauce. Oven Baked Cod With Ritz Cracker Topping With Butter, Lemon & Parsley. Simple Oven Baked Garlic Oregano Crusted Cod FishShe Loves Biscotti.
Oven-bake white fish fillets with potatoes, tomatoes and herbs for a healthy and gluten-free A low fat fish curry that's ready in a flash, make sure you buy your fish from a sustainable source. A coconut fish curry, popular in the southern Indian state of Kerala – use pollock or any other sustainably. Dredge fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and coat with corn flakes.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven-baked fish curry pilaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Baked Fish Recipe — Cod with Creamy Tartar Sauce. Oven Baked Cod With Ritz Cracker Topping With Butter, Lemon & Parsley. Simple Oven Baked Garlic Oregano Crusted Cod FishShe Loves Biscotti.
Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven-baked fish curry pilaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Take 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Get 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Take 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Take 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Place fish fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with a nonstick cooking spray. My 'Basic Oven-Baked Pilaf' recipe is very versatile. I added Curry Powder to it and used White Fish Fillets for this dish. I often use rice cooker to cook rice dishes, but I know many people don't have rice cooker.
Steps to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
Curry Fish – spicy, savory fish meal simmered in aromatic spices and herbs with coconut milk and homemade curry powder. An extremely delicious weeknight meal just in time for the Lenten season. Now that we're officially in the month of March, I've been adding great menu items for the Lenten. There are lots of baked fish recipes out there, but this oven-fried version is hands-down our favorite. It would also taste great served on a bun with tartar sauce and a slice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!