Quick Broccoli Soup. Easy Broccoli Soup – deliciously smooth and healthy broccoli soup recipe that is so easy to prepare at home and makes the perfect starter for any type of. Looking for broccoli soup or broccoli cheese soup recipes? In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner.
This broccoli soup has a creaminess to it and a good health factor, loads of veggies. Great thing is that it just takes minutes to prepare, you can't have any excuse of not cooking. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quick broccoli soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Broccoli Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick Broccoli Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Easy Broccoli Soup – deliciously smooth and healthy broccoli soup recipe that is so easy to prepare at home and makes the perfect starter for any type of. Looking for broccoli soup or broccoli cheese soup recipes? In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick broccoli soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 2-3 of broccoli.
- Take 1,5 spoon of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 of bigger + 1 smaller brown onions.
- Make ready 1,25-1,5 l of veggie stock (I've used around 1,4 with 3 cubes).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Ground nutmeg.
- Take of Some cream for decoration.
- Make ready of Some grated cheese for decoration.
This is how you make a homemade quick broccoli cheese soup at home! It's the perfect dinner idea when it's cold outside or year round really. Creamy and cheesy with fresh vegetables inside it is sure. Puree the Neelys' top-rated Broccoli Soup recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network for a creamy vegetable soup garnished with homemade croutons.
Instructions to make Quick Broccoli Soup:
- Cut the broccoli into pieces and wash it with some hot water..
- Dice the onion, it doesn't have to be super small as at the end eventually you will blend it..
- On the butter cook the onions for a while. Though this pic only shows the amount of butter I've used..
- Make the stock meanwhile..
- Add the broccoli and the stock to the onions and flavour it with the salt, black pepper, nutmeg and thyme. Try to add less then more as at the end you can still adjust it. I've used random amounts but for example the nutmeg is definitely less then a half small coffee spoon….
- Cook it for 15-20 min until the broccoli is soft and cooked, sometimes stir it. I've used a cover on the pan..
- Finally blend it with a hand blender until it is smooth. You can taste it and adjust the seasoning..
- Serve it with some cream and grated cheese..
Believe it or not broccoli soup is quite tasty. All you need for this simple and delicious recipe is broccoli, chicken broth, heavy cream and pepper. If broccoli is not one of your favorites, try one of the variations. Frozen vegetables are picked and processed so quickly they often retain more nutrients than fresh ones. Serve healthy broccoli in a comforting soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food quick broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!