Potato Broccoli Soup. A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. This is a thick and creamy soup with potato and broccoli that you'd swear has a bucket of cream in it, but it doesn't have a single drop. A cheesy, potato broccoli soup that tastes great.
Potato-and-Broccoli Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simply delicious, broccoli potato soup, made using healthy ingredients in a warming, nourishing bowl of goodness. Chunks of potato, carrot, broccoli and white beans together with a rich and creamy broth.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potato broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Broccoli Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potato Broccoli Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. This is a thick and creamy soup with potato and broccoli that you'd swear has a bucket of cream in it, but it doesn't have a single drop. A cheesy, potato broccoli soup that tastes great.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 3 cups of diced broccoli heads.
- Prepare 3 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Make ready 6 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 8 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of milk.
- Get 4 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
- Take 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup – this is creamy comforting and utterly delicious! Made with broccoli, cheese and potatoes and is sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good!
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
This easy lightened-up version is incredibly hearty and thick but without the extra calories. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. If you want a thicker soup, just add desired amount of flour mixed until smooth with an equal amount of water. Add the garlic, broccoli stems, potatoes, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food potato broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!