Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lotus root millfeuille with garlic and anchovy recipe. To make lotus root millfeuille with garlic and anchovy you only need 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy:
- Take 1 of section 6-7-cm in diameter and 4-5-cm long Lotus root (sliced about 7-mm thick).
- Prepare 30 ml of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 30 grams of x the numer you want to make Burger patties…"A".
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic (peeled and crushed with the back of a knife).
- Get 2 of anchovies or a few drops of soy sauce Anchovy fillets or soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Red chilli (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- Get 1 of Sea salt.
- Get 1 of Black pepper.
Steps to make Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy:
- Soak the lotus root slices vinegar thinly diluted in water to remove the bitterness..
- After soaking, rinse and thoroughly pat dry with a paper towel..
- Sprinkle flour on one side using a tea strainer..
- Shape 28-30 g of the burger patty mix into a ball and place on top the slices of lotus root from Step 3..
- Place another slice of lotus root from Step 3 on top of the burger from Step 4 with the floured side down..
- Place the lotus root sandwich from Step 5 on the palm of your non-dominant hand and press down on the upper lotus root slice with your dominant hand to compress the sandwich neatly..
- While pressing, hold the lotus root sandwich carefully with your non-dominant hand so as not to force out the patty from between the lotus root slices. Carefully press the lotus root sandwich evenly to fill the holes of the lotus root with the meat patty..
- Use an oven-proof skillet or thick-bottomed pot to fry them. Pour in the olive oil and add the garlic to the pan and place over a low heat..
- When the bottom sides of the garlic are golden brown and fragrant, turn them over. Remove when both sides are golden brown..
- Add the lotus root sandwiches from Step 7 and red chiili to the skillet from Step 9 and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Heat over low-medium..
- After the bottom sides of the lotus root sandwiches from Step 10 are golden brown, flip over. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and brown both sides nicely..
- Put the cooked lotus root sandwiches from Step 11 into an oven preheated to 250 ˚C and cook for 6 minutes. * The cooking time may differ according to your oven..
- While baking the lotus root sandwiches, roughly chop the anchovies..
- After 6 minutes remove the lotus root sandwiches from Step 12 from the oven and sprinkle with the anchovies from Step 13..
- Because they are very hot the anchovy should instantly release a nice smell. If you're using soy sauce instead, sprinkle on a few drops at this point..
- Sprinkle with dried basil, parsley, or other herb of your choice (optional). They are done..
- Drizzle with anchovy and garlic oil before serving..
- I love these crispy lotus roots and burger patties…the anchovy and garlic flavour is irresistible. Give them a try..
- [Additional note] If you are a garlic lover, roughly chop the garlic used in Step 9 and serve it on the side..
- is my burger patty recipe. Otherwise, use your favorite burger patty mix or a store-bought one..
If you find this Lotus Root Millfeuille with Garlic and Anchovy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.