Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. To make 1-2-3 pot roast you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Get 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- Use 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Get 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Take 1/2 can of water.
- Get to taste of seasoned salt.
Steps to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
Place the meat on a roaster pan and pour the mixture over it. When finished, you should be able to easily push a fork. I prefer boneless roasts, but you can use a bone-in roast if you like. If you're using a pressure cooker, you'll need to cut the roast into large chunks. We want this meat to be versatile so I seasoned it very neutrally—like a classic pot roast.
If you find this 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.