New England Fish Bake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, new england fish bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New England Fish Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. New England Fish Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook new england fish bake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make New England Fish Bake:
- Make ready 4 medium of red potatoes, you can peel or leave skins on.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips, I used the food processor to crush. I also used bacon and cheddar flavored but any flavor you like will be good.
- Get 3/4 cup of cream I used heavy but half and half can be used.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of cod fillets or any white fish.
Steps to make New England Fish Bake:
- Place potatos in a saucepan and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook until tender about 15 to 20 minutes.Drain and cool slightly.
- Slice potatos 1/8 inch thick and arrange in single layer in a well buttered shallow baking dish, top potatos with the onion and garlic,sprinkle with half the pepper and half the parmesan cheese. Pour half the cream over potatoes. Place fish on top potatos pour lemon juice on fish then add remaing pepper and parmesan cheese, pour remaing cream over fish. Evenly apply crushed potato chips on top of fisk..
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food new england fish bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!