Moroccan oven fish with chermoula. Moroccan cooking made simple and easy. Modern Moroccan, recipes, cuisine and dishes. Traditionally this recipe is prepared with a whole fish stuffed with chermoula, on a bed of sliced potatoes, carrots and tomatoes and topped with sliced bell peppers.
In addition to fish, it can also be used to marinate chicken or shellfish; just add. International chef Amy Riolo demonstrates how to make Moroccan style fish with chermoula sauce. This marinade for fish, chicken, vegetables and more can also work as a condiment.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, moroccan oven fish with chermoula. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan oven fish with chermoula is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Moroccan oven fish with chermoula is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Moroccan cooking made simple and easy. Modern Moroccan, recipes, cuisine and dishes. Traditionally this recipe is prepared with a whole fish stuffed with chermoula, on a bed of sliced potatoes, carrots and tomatoes and topped with sliced bell peppers.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook moroccan oven fish with chermoula using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan oven fish with chermoula:
- Prepare 1 of whole fish of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 1 of lemon.
- Take 1 of capsicum.
- Get 1 of diced red onion.
- Take of Chopped Parsley and celentro.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, dried ginger, garlic,.
- Make ready of Chilli if you like the spicy taste.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
Chermoula Recipe – Moroccan Marinade of Herbs and Spices. Sprinkle coarse salt into the cuts, close up the lemons and put them in a large jar. There must be enough to cover the fish. Pour the tomato sauce over the fish.
Steps to make Moroccan oven fish with chermoula:
- Clean the fish and soak it in lemon juice salt and water for 2 hours.
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices and start laying starting with chopped onion, potato, capsicum.
- In an other bowl mix the chopped parsley, cilantro, diced garlic,lemon juice, spices and olive oil and add diced chilli if desired until you get a paste we call chermoula.
- Marinate the fish with half of chermoula paste and to the rest add some water and pour it over the vegetables.
- Add the fish on top and add tomato slices and put it in the over on 180 ° for 45 mints.
- After it's done serve it warm and voilà enjoy.
See great recipes for Moroccan oven fish with chermoula, Chermoula chicken too! If using whole fish, coat the cavity. Scatter with sliced olives and pour any remaining sauce/paste over the top. In this easy and healthy cod recipe, vegetables and fish are roasted on a sheet pan, then topped with chermoula–a classic Moroccan sauce made of lemon juice, garlic, paprika and fresh herbs. Ras el hanout is a Moroccan spice blend available at well-stocked supermarkets and online.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food moroccan oven fish with chermoula recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!