Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce.
Stir to combine until butter is melted and sauce is smooth. Continue stirring and bring to boil. This hot fudge is exactly what you need to turn a regular boxed brownie mix and a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a chocolate masterpiece!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mama g's hot fudge sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce.
Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mama g's hot fudge sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 5 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of cocoa.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
This hot fudge sauce can be used in any recipe that calls for hot fudge sauce. Have you ever made that layered ice cream sandwich dessert with the hot fudge and salted peanuts layer? Combine sugar, cocoa, karo, and milk into saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a full boil.
Steps to make Mama G's Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in medium sauce over moderate heat, stir till well blended..
- Add milk and bring to a boil stirring constantly till thickened. not like fudge thick, remember you want to be able to pour this over ice cream..
- remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- now you can store in a glass pint jar, let cool, cover and store in refrigerator.
- I haven't tried leaving it out to see if and how long it will take to go bad..
- I usually scoop some out into a plastic cup and warm it in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, then pour over ice cream..
To store the hot fudge, just cool it and store in a pint mason jar, or any container with a lid. It will harden in the fridge, but that's to be expected. I played around with reheating it, and the best method I found was to reheat a few tablespoons in a small sauce pan on the stove. You can try it in the microwave, however in my testing it didn't reheat well in the microwave (my best guess is. Combine sugar and cocoa in a saucepan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mama g's hot fudge sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!