Chicken Alfredo Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Alfredo Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Soup:
- Take 3 can of Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Get 1/2 gallon of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 packages of Fettuccini pasta.
- Take 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Soup:
- Boil chicken breast until done. Shred and set aside..
- In a large pot, combine milk, butter and cream cheese. Bring to a boil until melted..
- Stir in pasta and broccoli. Cook until done..
- Add in chicken, serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!