Fish Pasta Bake.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fish pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fish Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fish pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Pasta Bake:
- Get 350 g of fish pie mix (approx).
- Make ready 1 of small cauliflower head, cut into bitesizes.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Make ready 250 g of penne pasta or similar.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- Make ready 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Take 40 g of butter.
- Take 15 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Take 1 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- Take 80 g of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of philadelphia or other soft cream cheese.
Instructions to make Fish Pasta Bake:
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it's just about starting to boiling. Add the fish pieces and the Bay leaves and poach for around 2-3 minutes until the fish is just cooked. Next remove the fish with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl and set aside for later. Discard the Bay leaves and pour the milk into a jug/bowl to use later..
- Trim the cauliflower head and wash. Cut into small bitesize pieces..
- Wipe the saucepan and then return to the heat. Melt the butter and then add the cauliflower to the saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over a medium heat, until the cauliflower has softened..
- Pour the reserved milk back into the pan, add the parsley, black pepper and dill and stir well. Season with salt. Allow the cauliflower to just cook through and then add the flour. Cook, stirring, until the sauce comes to a simmer and thickens..
- Add the cream cheese. Cook for another minute until its fully melted in, still stirring, then remove from the heat..
- Next cook the pasta according to the directions on the packet. Once cooked drain well..
- Add the fish and the pasta to the sauce and stir gently to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Pour the fish pasta into a baking dish and sprinkle the grated cheese over the dish. Preheat the grill to high..
- Cook the pasta under the grill for about 5 minutes or so until the cheese is melted, bubbling and browning in patches..
- Sprinkle with a little more fresh parsley, and serve. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fish pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!