Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Make ready of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- Get of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- Get of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion.
- Take of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Take of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get of White Pepper.
- Make ready of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Make ready of Granulated Garlic.
- Get of Granulated Onion.
- Make ready of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Make ready of Sour Cream.
- Get of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Prepare of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- Prepare of Fresh Dill.
- Get of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- Prepare of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Take of Red Onions [quartered].
- Get of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Get of White Onions [quartered].
- Take of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Get of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- Get of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Get of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Make ready of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Make ready of Naan Bread.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!