Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving leftover pot pie recipe. You can have thanksgiving leftover pot pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie:
- Prepare 1 of bowl of Turkey scraps.
- You need 2 cup of green bean casserole.
- Provide 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2/3 cup of half and half.
- Get 1 of Alot of leftover stuffing ( 8 cups or so).
- Get 1 of bag of frozen mix veggies.
- Get 2 of jar of turkey gravy.
- Use 2 can of cranberry sauce.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Use old stuffing pan or large casserole pan.. Use 1/2 of stuffing to making bottom crust.. Mash it together, to stick to bottom..
- Mix together your Turkey pieces, green bean casserole, frozen veggies, cream of mushroom soup and half & half in large bowl…
- Layer pot pie mixture, on top of stuffing..
- Add remaining stuffing top of pot pie mixture. Don't mash down, just top it.. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Take off foil, ten minutes til and top with gravy.. Keep uncovered and finish remaining time. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie. Your whole family will love this delicious recipe that is a snap to throw together in just a couple of minutes. Not only does it use up leftover chicken or turkey, but it tastes amazing! Your family will be excited to all sit down together at the dinner table to enjoy this delicious meal. Leftover Turkey Pot Pies are a great way to use Thanksgiving leftovers like turkey, carrots, onions, celery, even pie crust.
If you find this Thanksgiving Leftover Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.