Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce. Bok choy with tofu and garlic in oyster sauce Another Super Easy Chinese Chicken w/ Onions in Oyster Sauce 洋葱蚝油烧鸡 Quick Chinese Stir Fry Recipe. Home made luto ni Jazz – Tofu & Beef with Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce.
Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. Bok choy is super delicious in most Chinese preparations. The wilted leaves keep their crunch near the stalk, and are a wonderful vehicle for this simple sauce made primarily from garlic and oyster sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese tofu bok choi oyster sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bok choy with tofu and garlic in oyster sauce Another Super Easy Chinese Chicken w/ Onions in Oyster Sauce 洋葱蚝油烧鸡 Quick Chinese Stir Fry Recipe. Home made luto ni Jazz – Tofu & Beef with Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce.
Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese tofu bok choi oyster sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce:
- Make ready 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- Make ready 1 pack of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1,5 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Served with a side of white rice, this is one of those dishes that perfectly balances my desire to eat. Vegetables, Bok Choy, Oyster Sauce, Easy, Quick, Side Dish. Remove bok choy from the skillet or wok and place it on a warmed platter. Using tongs, immediately remove bok choy from water and place on a serving plate.
Instructions to make Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce:
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained..
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.
Baby bok choy, and other Chinese greens. Add oyster sauce, water, sugar, and ground white pepper. Your cooking blog is fantastic and truly a gem. I am indonesian and I love Chinese and Japanese food. Chinese Food Recipe – Bok Choy Oyster Sauce Let's see how its done step by step.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food japanese tofu bok choi oyster sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!