Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shepard's Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepard's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepard's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepard's pie recipe. You can have shepard's pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepard's Pie:
- Get of Turkey.
- Get of medium Eggplant.
- Get of diced onions.
- Prepare of diced mushrooms.
- Use of chicken gravy.
- Take of frozen spinach.
- Get of butter.
- You need of medium white potatoes.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Shepard's Pie:
- Brown turkey in a skillet. While browning the turkey, peel and dice the eggplant. Add to the skillet with the turkey..
- Peel, dice, rinse and add the potatoes to boiling water. Boil the potatoes for fifteen minutes or until they are easy to mash with a fork. Drain in a colander and replace in the pot along with the butter and 1 tablespoon of garlic salt and black pepper. Mash with a hand mixer..
- Defrost spinach in the microwave for 5 minutes on high. Place spinach in a colander and press out the excess water..
- In a deep casserole dish place turkey mixture on the bottom. Scatter the onions, mushrooms and gravy over the turkey. Next add a layer of spinach over it and Sprinkle garlic salt on top. Lastly add the mashed potatoes over the layer of spinach..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes..
Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Shepherd's pie is an easy, thrifty dish that anyone can enjoy. It is hearty, comforting, and can warm you up on chilly nights. Make a traditional Shepherd's Pie in the oven with ground beef.
If you find this Shepard's Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.