Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crispy Fish Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Fish Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Fish Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. One thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy fish burger recipe. To cook crispy fish burger you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Fish Burger:
- Get 4 of Boneless Fish Fillets.
- Provide 2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kali mirch powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Namak.
- Get 1 tsp of Adrak Lehsan Paste.
- Take 1 tbs of Sirka.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Crushed Cornflakes.
- Prepare 4 of Burger Buns.
Instructions to make Crispy Fish Burger:
- In a mixing bowl, add in your paprika powder, kali mirch powder, namak, adrak lehsan paste and sirka and mix them properly..
- To the prepared mixture, add in you boneless fish fillets, mix them and let them marinate for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, one by one, coat your marinated fish fillets with maida then dip them in eggs and then coat them in crushed corn flakes. Deep fry them for 3 mins each side or until fully cooked..
- Assemble them by putting some chilli garlic sauce in the burger bun, then place your crispy fish, some mayo garlic sauce and cheese. You can also add in lettuce if you prefer but since i don't like it so I didn't add. Place the top part of burger bun and crispy fish burger is ready..
- Serve your yummy crispy fish burger with fries and sauces and Enjoy..
Homemade fish burger – copy cat McDonald's Filet-O-Fish burger except it's healthier because it's Homemade McDonald's Filet-O-Fish burger! An epic fish burger that tastes remarkably similar to the. Crispy fish burger with easy garlic lemon mayo and a pile of crispy and totally addictive shoestring fries. This Fish Sandwich is a great way to get the kids (and husband) to eat more fish! Description: Kraken fish and chips is a small North Hobart chippery, serving up traditional fare with a modern edge.
If you find this Crispy Fish Burger recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.