Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Turkey Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Turkey Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and feel better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest turkey chili recipe. You can cook southwest turkey chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southwest Turkey Chili:
- Use of ground turkey.
- Take of large bell pepper.
- Get of medium red onions.
- Get of kidney beans.
- Take of spicy chili beans.
- Prepare of gravy mix.
- Provide of Cholula or other hot sauce.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Southwest Turkey Chili:
- In a large stovetop pot, heat olive oil over medium heat, and add ground turkey. Brown turkey meat over medium-high heat and drain excess juices..
- Empty bean cans into a strainer and rinse them well, making sure to break up any clusters of beans that have formed. Once drained and cleaned, add to chili pot..
- Dice up your onions and bell pepper into small 1cm chunks (or the size you imagine the ground beef will end up being) and add them to the chili. Continue to heat over medium, leaving the cover on so the juices from the vegetables stay in the pan..
- Once vegetables are fully cooked, add gravy mix (and additional water if needed) so it creates a sauce in the pan. Continue to cook until gravy thickens then add hot sauce and mix..
- The chili is best served covered in a generous helping of cheese!!.
If you find this Southwest Turkey Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.