Crockpot potato broccoli soup. This crock pot soup recipe is easy and gluten-free, too! Such a long time to sweat, right? Luckily, Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheddar Potato Soup is not only worth the wait, but a guaranteed winner (unlike poor Marty – eesh.) Broccoli Cheddar Soup (AMAZING)
My love for potatoes definitely runs deep, not just because they taste amazing, but because they are packed with potassium, along with other amazing nutrients. We are taking the versatility of potatoes into a hearty, fall-loving soup direction today with this Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup. Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot potato broccoli soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot potato broccoli soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This crock pot soup recipe is easy and gluten-free, too! Such a long time to sweat, right? Luckily, Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheddar Potato Soup is not only worth the wait, but a guaranteed winner (unlike poor Marty – eesh.) Broccoli Cheddar Soup (AMAZING)
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Get 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Make ready 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Take 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Make ready 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot.
- Get 2 cup of celery.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 cup of ham.
- Get 8 small of potatoes.
- Get 6 cup of water.
- Get 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chives.
Red potatoes are perfect to use for crockpot potato soup. Waxy potatoes are creamy and Thinking Cream of Mushroom soup instead, with celery, or cream of celery soup, like the broccoli. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. Using some processed cheese with the natural cheeses helps keep the soup smooth, since sharp Cheddar can separate when heated.
Steps to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Crockpot Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!