Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Take 6 of Boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 of Serrano pepper minced.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees).
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!