Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chipotle maple smoked ribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chipotle maple smoked ribs using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs:
- Prepare 2 of Bottles Stubbs BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 10 of Chipotle Seasoning Cubes.
- Get 1 of bag of Wood Maple chips.
- Take 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
Steps to make Chipotle Maple Smoked Ribs:
- Add maple chips in smoker keep smoker at very low heat.
- Break up chipotle cubes into powder and cover ribs (this makes a great dry rub).
- Add Ribs to Smoker for 2 hours keeping a low flame in smoker.
- After three hours cover ribs in 1 bottle of Stubbs BBQ sauce.
- After around seven hours your ribs will be 'fall off the bone tender'!.
- Serve w other bottle of Stubbs BBQ Sauce.
- Don't make this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chipotle maple smoked ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!