Spicy Beef & Nian Gao. Take one part, and cut florets, make nice little chunks. Place the florets to the pan to cook with the minced beef. I'm introducing delicious and nutritious yukgaejang to you today: spicy beef and vegetable soup.
It is very spicy and is fried in quite a lot of coconut oil giving this dish a very traditional aroma and taste. This spicy beef noodle soup recipe is surprisingly simple to prepare at home, spicy, flavorful,and I love this Spicy Beef Noodle Soup recipe because of its simplicity. It doesn't get any more difficult.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy beef & nian gao. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Beef & Nian Gao is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Beef & Nian Gao is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Take one part, and cut florets, make nice little chunks. Place the florets to the pan to cook with the minced beef. I'm introducing delicious and nutritious yukgaejang to you today: spicy beef and vegetable soup.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy beef & nian gao using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Make ready 1/2 lb of Shaved Steak.
- Get Handful of Nian Gao.
- Make ready of Long Hot Peppers.
- Get of Sm. Onion.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes.
- Get 5 of Spice Powder.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper (or white if you have it).
- Get Splash of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Hot Chilli Oil.
- Make ready of Canola Oil.
- Take of Green Onion.
- Prepare of Cornstarch/Water Solution.
Marinated in a blend of spices including cumin, chilli, ginger, coriander and nutmeg, the fragrance of these spicy beef skewers as they cook. Get a Spicy Beef mug for your buddy Julia. Tired of using ground beef the same old way? Feel free to double the sauce if you like it really saucy!
Instructions to make Spicy Beef & Nian Gao:
- Get your veggies in order. (The asparagus was a side dish. Disregard that). Season your meat with the spices, a clove of garlic and a 2 count of chilli oil. Go easy on the 5 spice, it can be overwhelming. A couple shakes goes a long way..
- Bust out the Nian Gao and get some water boiling. Get a good handful and separate them so they’re not stuck together when boiling. You’re going to add that to the boiling water when you start stir frying your veggies..
- Get some canola oil in your pan and add in the garlic, onion and peppers. Heat the veggies with a little salt and pepper. Once they’re good and fragrant, which will be fast, add in the beef. Let that cook for a minute and add a touch of soy sauce. By now, the nian gao should be floating. Add it into your pan and mix well..
- Take a couple ladles of the nian gao water and add it into the stir fry. Mix. Add dissolved cornstarch and water to it and mix until the liquid has thickened..
- Top with green onions and a little chilli oil. Serve with rice and your choice of sides..
Update: the hoisin sauce is quite sweet, so you might start off with just a little and. Beef raised without antibiotics and without added hormones. Hot & Spicy Beef Flavor Bowl NoodlesQuick and Easy Meal. I usually add less water than the directions call for so it's less soupy and the spices are more concentrated and well, spicy. Get the recipe for Spicy Ground Beef.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy beef & nian gao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!