Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken cutlets recipe. To cook simple chicken cutlets you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Cutlets:
- Provide 250 gms of boneless chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 of potatoes boiled.
- Use 2 tbsp of mint leaves chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1 of egg for coating.
- Get 1/2 cup of bread crumbs for coating.
- Provide As required of Oil for frying.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Cutlets:
- Wash the chicken and boil it with ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste till tender. Shred it and keep asde.
- In a large plate add the shredded chicken, boiled potatoes, red chilli powder, jeera powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and salt. Mix it well.
- Make cutlets round or desired shapes. Beat the egg in plate.
- Heat oil in a pan dip the cutlet in egg first,then apply bread crumbs. Then put in hot oil and fry till golden brown on both sides. Drain on a kitchen paper towel.
- Serve it with ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Place chicken cutlets in a single layer on baking sheet. Here is where you decide on the flavor component. Using the seasoning blend of your choice, sprinkle half of the seasoning over the chicken cutlets. Alternatively, you may season with just salt and pepper. The chicken cutlets get a big boost of flavor from a marinade of pineapple juice, ground ancho chile, cumin, vinegar, and oil.
If you find this Simple Chicken Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.