Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chicken cutlets recipe. You can have potato chicken cutlets using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Chicken Cutlets:
- Prepare 6 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 Cup of Bolied shredded chicken.
- You need 11/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide of Egg for coating.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato Chicken Cutlets:
- Take boil potatoes and mash with potato masher.
- Then add shredded chicken mix well.
- Now add add all dry ingredients,green chilles or sauces mix them.
- Make Cutlets shape.
- Take egg and beat it.
- Coat each Cutlets in beaten egg.
- Heat about 2 tbsp oil in nonstick pan /Griddle.
- Fry potato cutlets in batches untill golden brown on both sides.Between batches,add oil as needed.
To make chicken cutlets, make a ball out of the mixture, flatten it on your palm with your hand, add filling in the center and cover it with another flat patty. Dip cutlet into beaten egg and fry until light nice golden color on both sides. Place the chicken into the potato chips and press the chips all over the chicken on both sides. Put a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet. Place the chicken onto the rack.
If you find this Potato Chicken Cutlets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.