Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast. Very simple recipe of fast breakfast. It's video tutorial how to make fast breakfast in microwave. Beauty and tasty dish for two persons.
For the past few years I have worked from home. Given the freezing cold weather at the moment, a warm breakfast is the perfect way to start the day, so I've been making porridge for breakfast and thoroughly enjoying it. For this savory microwave breakfast mug I used some left over French bread, leftover rotisserie chicken, a handful of baby spinach, and a little shredded cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Very simple recipe of fast breakfast. It's video tutorial how to make fast breakfast in microwave. Beauty and tasty dish for two persons.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Get of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- Take of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- Get 12 of large Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- Take 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take of ● For The Sausage.
- Get 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Get 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- Make ready of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- Make ready 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- Get 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Microwave for at least two minutes longer so the pasta can cook through. Double the cheese and milk as well. Never skip breakfast again with these easy microwave breakfast recipes. These are all healthy and simple to make before class.
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.
But I'm all about real breakfasts. To make sure you never skip breakfast again, here are three microwave breakfast recipes you can make in under five minutes. We've got smoothies, toasts, oats These recipes are vegan or vegetarian, gluten-free, and loaded with fresh, energizing ingredients. And if you haven't tried quinoa for breakfast yet. You may cook according to your microwave' s instructions.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!