"BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab. Provided to YouTube by DistroKid BIG SH!t (feat.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, "big sh!t" – spicy chicken kebab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Provided to YouTube by DistroKid BIG SH!t (feat.
"BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. "BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have "big sh!t" – spicy chicken kebab using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make "BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab:
- Get 300 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of souvlaki spice.
- Take 1 of chicken spice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 packages of yoghurt.
Steps to make "BIG SH!T" – Spicy Chicken Kebab:
- Soo first, Mix all the ingredients into like a paste…
- Than cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces…
- Than add the chicken breasts into your marinade and let it sit at least for 30 min in the fridge…
- Oven to 400°F and skewered the chicken breasts on…
- And than Put that Thing into the oven by 400°F for about 14-15 Minutes, After 7 Minutes Turn than over…
- And than Serve this dream with Rice or what ever ya like :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food "big sh!t" – spicy chicken kebab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!