Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto breaded chicken cutlets recipe. To make keto breaded chicken cutlets you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- Take 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- Take of Kosher salt.
- Use 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- You need of Lemon wedges, for serving.
Steps to make Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets:
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
If you were looking for tasty Keto recipes or easy chicken cutlet recipes, then look no further because I've got the answer for both. This baked parmesan chicken cutlets recipe is not just super easy, but also one of my favorite Keto recipes. And the best thing is that you don't have to stay on a diet to serve them. Oh no, this dish is incredibly popular among all types of foodies. Even though this chicken is breaded, it's absolutely keto-friendly.
If you find this Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.