My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my grilling spot grilled vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my grilling spot grilled vegetables using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables:
- Take of Eggplant.
- Take of Zuccini.
- Make ready of Big Bell Peppers.
- Take of Big White Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Oregano.
- Take of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Rosmery Powder.
Steps to make My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables:
- Select fresh vegatables and wash them with water..
- Chop the Zuccini in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Zuccini slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. You need to use a lot of salt, you will remove it later. This will help the Zuccini to sweat, you don't want them too watery when you take them to the grill. This will help you get better texture..
- Chop the Eggplant in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Eggplant slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. As you did with the Zuccini, use a lot of salt. This will help the Eggplant sweat, in this case, you do this to take out the bitter spicy flavor raw Eggplant has. And of course, you will also get better texture..
- Chop the Bell Peppers (1"x 1" aprox)..
- Cut the onion in slices (1/4" aprox)..
- Wash the Zuccinis and Eggplants with plenty of water to remove the salt. Make sure it is all gone..
- Place the Bell Peppers, Zuccinis, Eggplants on a grill basket and add the salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Rosemery and Onion Powder. Mix and start grilling. Grill for about 15 min and separate the Zuccinis and Eggplants..
- Let the Bell Peppers grill for another 10 min, they will take longer to be ready. After this, serve..
- Grill the Zuccinis and Eggplants directly on the griddle for about three minutes on each side and serve..
- Place the Onions in a flat pan and add the seasoning..
- Grill the Onions for ten minutes and serve..
- You are all set! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my grilling spot grilled vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!