Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate and raspberry ganache. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate and raspberry ganache using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache:
- Get 117 grams of Puréed raspberries.
- Make ready 120 grams of Chocolate (whatever degree you prefer).
- Make ready 30 grams of Butter (salted or unsalted).
Steps to make Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache:
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave until liquid, about 45℃..
- Put the puréed raspberries in a small pot and heat until 50-60℃..
- Put the melted chocolate a bowl and mix in the raspberries 1/3 at a time..
- Once you have mixed Step 3 well, add the butter and mix until smooth and evenly incorporated..
- Pour into a storage container, cover the surface with plastic wrap, then the the bowl with plastic wrap, and let cool..
- It's ready when thickened!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate and raspberry ganache recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!