Breakfast Lasagna. This is a different kind of breakfast casserole. The Best Breakfast Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna.
Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast, but this dish is. Breakfast Lasagna Uses Pancakes for Noodles. Breakfast Lasagna Will Get You Through These Next Few Days.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This is a different kind of breakfast casserole. The Best Breakfast Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Lasagna:
- Get 2 cups of breakfast sausage, cooked.
- Make ready of or 2 cups hamburger (pinches of kosher salt, pepper, sage, thyme, rosemary, sugar, cayenne).
- Get 3 cups of scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 15-20 strips of bacon, cooked.
- Get of Butter (enuf to lube casserole dish).
- Get 1 lb of frozen hashbrowns.
- Get 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced small.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- Get of Chives to garnish.
Lasagna cannot be just thrown together last minute to get dinner on the table. This breakfast lasagna is just slightly over-the-top, and perfect for impressing house guests and family alike. Make it ahead of time and then just pop it in the oven when you need it. Breakfast Lasagna is a wonderful blend of flavors!
Steps to make Breakfast Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350 deg..
- Cook the breakfast sausage with onion and set aside. Scramble the eggs (adding salt & pepper to taste) and remove when they are still a bit runny and set aside. Cook bacon and set aside. – Recommend making all at same time in separate pans to save on prep time..
- Butter a 9 x 9 baking pan. Layer hash browns (add pepper), sausage, eggs, cheese, hash browns, bacon, eggs, cheese and end with hash browns (more pepper)..
- Bake until hash browns are done, approximately 30 minutes..
- Carefully remove from oven, top with more cheddar cheese and put under the broiler until cheese is bubbly..
- Let stand 5 minutes, garnish with chives and tomatoes and serve..
No one will ever leave the table hungry! Make it the night before (just don't bake it) and refrigerate! This glorious morning breakfast lasagna recipe is fantastic. All the traditional breakfast staples are layered with lasagna noodles, cheese sauce and more cheese to create this simply irresistible dish. Either application works with this Breakfast Lasagna.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!