Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cutlets recipe. To cook chicken cutlets you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Cutlets:
- Get 1/2 kg of Chicken -.
- Use 1/2 kg of Potato -.
- Take 1/4 kg of Onion -.
- Take of Green chilli- 6 (medium size).
- Provide of Black people – 1tbsp (powder).
- Get of Coriander – 1/4(chopped).
- You need of For chicken.
- Get of Ginger & garlic paste-2tsp.
- You need of Water little bit.
- Prepare of Salt – 1 tsp (salt to taste).
- Take of For coating.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn flour -.
- Take 1/3 cup of Water -.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt -.
Steps to make Chicken Cutlets:
- First boil chicken by adding salt,ginger garlic paste,and water.Give three whistle.
- Reduce the excess water on high flame until it becomes paste like texture. After cooling,shred the chicken.
- Boil the potatoes and mash roughly.
- Sauté the chopped onions and cool it..
- In onion,add green chillies chopped, black pepper and coriander and mix it..
- Then add the shredded chicken to it and give it a mix..
- Now add the mashed potatoes and mix it. Then make Cutlets as the shape u like.
- Dip the Cutlets in the coating mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs. Coat it well.
- Deep fry the Cutlets,till golden brown colour and the cutlets are ready.
If you are using filleted chicken breasts, rather than escalopes, then proceed as described in the. Place one sheet of plastic wrap on a clean cutting board. Put one chicken piece in the center of the plastic wrap and top with another sheet. Pound the chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet,. Perfect for entertaining, these chicken cutlets are stuffed with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and just enough cream cheese to hold the filling together.
If you find this Chicken Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.