Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cutlets recipe. To make chicken cutlets you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Cutlets:
- Provide 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of large potato boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas optional.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste (grind all together).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala optional.
- Provide Handful of chopped coriander and pudhina leaves.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- You need of As required Bread crumbs for coating.
- Provide of As per taste Salt.
- Get of As per taste Oil for frying.
Steps to make Chicken Cutlets:
- Boil chicken well with salt, pepper and turmeric..
- Cool and mince in a mixer. Transfer to a bowl and add all the ingredients (except breadcrumbs and egg white) and mix well to form thick dough..
- Shape into patties and dip in egg white. Roll in bread crumbs and keep aside..
- Similarly do the same for all patties..
- Freeze the patties for 15 minutes..
- Deep fry in medium hot oil till golden. Serve hot with ketchup and a steaming cup of coffee..
Place one sheet of plastic wrap on a clean cutting board. Put one chicken piece in the center of the plastic wrap and top with another sheet. Pound the chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet,. Perfect for entertaining, these chicken cutlets are stuffed with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts and just enough cream cheese to hold the filling together. Make a double batch and freeze half the roll-ups (individually wrapped in plastic), then just defrost and bake as you like.
If you find this Chicken Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.