Tricolour Rice Bowl with Beef Mince. Say goodbye to boring beef mince recipes…. these Asian Beef Bowls are super tasty, super easy and SUPER fast! Made with just a handful of staple This one is for all those nights when you peer into your fridge, find a packet of beef mince and are completely uninspired to make Spag Bol – yet again. That's when this Korean beef bowl comes in.
Serve with your choice of vegetables and rice. The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. But you can use any veggies you have on hand to add some color and nutrition to your It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and runny eggs.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tricolour rice bowl with beef mince. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Say goodbye to boring beef mince recipes…. these Asian Beef Bowls are super tasty, super easy and SUPER fast! Made with just a handful of staple This one is for all those nights when you peer into your fridge, find a packet of beef mince and are completely uninspired to make Spag Bol – yet again. That's when this Korean beef bowl comes in.
Tricolour Rice Bowl with Beef Mince is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tricolour Rice Bowl with Beef Mince is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tricolour rice bowl with beef mince using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tricolour Rice Bowl with Beef Mince:
- Make ready of Gingered beef.
- Make ready of Minced beef.
- Get of ○Sugar.
- Get of ○Mirin.
- Make ready of ○Soy sauce.
- Make ready of ○Sake.
- Take of from a tube ○Ginger.
- Take of Scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Spinach.
- Take of heads? as much (to taste) Spinach.
- Take of for blanching Salt.
Set remaining seasoning sauce by the stove. Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls are so incredibly easy to make and will become a family favorite! This makes the perfect weeknight meal. Cantonese beef rice bowls are made with browned ground beef, simmered in stock, spices, oyster sauce, soy sauce simmered to perfection and served over rice! "Almost" being the operative word.
Instructions to make Tricolour Rice Bowl with Beef Mince:
- Prepare the spinach. Boil the water and add the spinach, roots first. Blanch quickly and soak in a bowl of water to remove the bitterness..
- Squeeze out the excess water and cut into bite-sized lengths (3-4 cm long?)..
- Make the eggs. Beat the eggs. Add the sugar and soy sauce, then mix well..
- Heat some vegetable oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan. Add the egg mixture and stir until crumbly..
- Make the gingered beef. Combine the ○ ingredients..
- Heat some vegetable oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan and add the minced meat. Fry until the beef starts to change colour and crumble..
- Add the Step 5 ingredients to Step 6 and continue to cook. Reduce the sauce until it is slightly below the top of the mince. You can reduce more or less to taste..
- Arrange the beef, eggs, and spinach on cooked rice..
If that's what you'd call it. Heat a large deep nonstick skillet over high heat, spray with oil and add the ground beef. Afterwards thoroughly drain the noodles in a colander or sieve. Beef Mince Jollof Rice is a tasty version of Nigerian Jollof Rice prepared with minced beef or ground beef. If you have kids who do not eat their lumps of meat after eating a meal, this is a great way to make the meat disappear into the rice without them knowing that they are eating meat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tricolour rice bowl with beef mince recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!