Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled squash. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Squash is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Squash is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled squash using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Squash:
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Take of Yellow Squash (summer squash).
- Prepare of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Grilled Squash:
- Cut squash in large chunks, so it won't fall through the veggie grilling basket..
- Put cut pieces in a large bowl. Add barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian, delicious! Mix veggies in sauce..
- Heat grill to medium heat..
- Place veggies in veggie grilling basket..
- Grill until tender, turning occasionally..
- Remove from grill, add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve as a side to anything, meat, poultry, or fish. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled squash recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!