Tony’s Chili con Carne. Chili con carne, meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), and often tomatoes and beans. Other seasonings may include garlic, onions, and cumin. The dish originated in northern Mexico or southern Texas.
Finde was du suchst – köstlich & vielfältig. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Le Chili Con Carne est un plat complet, sain et aux couleurs Mexicaines !
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tony’s chili con carne. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chili con carne, meaning 'chili with meat', is a spicy stew containing chili peppers (sometimes in the form of chili powder), meat (usually beef), and often tomatoes and beans. Other seasonings may include garlic, onions, and cumin. The dish originated in northern Mexico or southern Texas.
Tony’s Chili con Carne is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tony’s Chili con Carne is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tony’s chili con carne using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tony’s Chili con Carne:
- Get 1 kg of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 of x red onions.
- Make ready 2 of x garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of x red Pepper.
- Take 1 of x spring Onion.
- Make ready 8 of x cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of x Bitburger beer.
- Make ready 1 of x teaspoon Demerara sugar.
- Take 1 of x small piece of dark chocolate.
- Make ready of Maggie sauce.
- Prepare 1 of x Lemon.
- Get 1 of x Lime.
- Make ready of Indian Chili powder.
- Take 2 of x dried chili 🌶.
- Get of Chili Panca (spice).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sweet Paprika.
- Get of Smoked Paprika.
- Take of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of x tomato purée.
- Get of Grated parmigiana cheese.
- Make ready 2 of x cups of Basmati rice.
- Get pods of Cardamom.
- Get of Star anise.
Un excellent plat pour retrouver le sourire et le soleil ! How to make a classic. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as The chili sauce is made with chili powders or dried chilies that are rehydrated and cooked into a sauce, usually with onions and garlic, and seasonings.
Steps to make Tony’s Chili con Carne:
- Start by getting prepared! Chop up the vegetables (quite small).
- Heat up your pot add a small amount of olive oil. If your pan isn’t non- stick add a little more. Add your beef and cook until browned. Then add a cup of beer to the beef and let it simmer mix in with the beef. (I like to drink the rest 😉).
- Add salt and pepper. And a small amount of wine and mix thoroughly. Then add your chopped veggies. (not the tomato’s yet!) and mix in. Add a tablespoon of Sweet Paprika and a very small amount of smoked Paprika to the beef. Add one teaspoon Indian chili powder, chili panca.
- Add tomato Purée and the cherry tomatoes and refill the purée bottle with water and add to the beef. Mix in. As soon as it starts to bubble turn down the heat on low..
- Add lemon juice and two finely chopped dried chilies with half a teaspoon of cumin..
- Chop up one small piece of the dark chocolate and squeeze one lime wedge into the beef. Taste and add salt and or pepper if needed. It should be full of flavors and the heat of the chili will come after..
- Add 2 cups of rice to a sieve and wash thoroughly then add to pot with Lid. Then with same cup add 3 cups of water put in star anis and crushed cardamom seeds and season with salt and pepper. Bring the rice to the boil then turn it back down to low heat and place on the lid. Let it cook for 10- 12 minutes. Remove star anis and cardamom seeds..
- When the rice is finished you can serve ! Finish the plate with the grated parmigiana cheese 🧀.
Reviews for: Photos of Award Winning Chili Con Carne. Recette Chili con carne facile : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation. This Chilli Con Carne is a Classic. This belly warming dish of meaty, spicy joy is a regular on our dinner table. Today I'm going back to basics and re-making an old favourite: Chilli Con Carne.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tony’s chili con carne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!