Beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg. How to make Tofu Scramble – EASY Vegan breakfast scrambled eggs! How To Make Tofu Taste Like Eggs – Perfect Tofu Scramble with Eggy Flavor and Texture. Chef Bao shows you easy steps on how to make the best Scrambled Eggs and Tofu with this popular Chinese recipe!
You can substitute almost any oil in place of the olive oil, as the tofu is cooked over medium heat for just a few minutes. · Scrambled tofu is the quick, easy, vegan alternative to scrambled eggs. Tofu scramble has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely customizable. With five ingredients and four simple steps, you can have this EASY dish for breakfast even on the busiest.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg is something that I have loved my whole life.
How to make Tofu Scramble – EASY Vegan breakfast scrambled eggs! How To Make Tofu Taste Like Eggs – Perfect Tofu Scramble with Eggy Flavor and Texture. Chef Bao shows you easy steps on how to make the best Scrambled Eggs and Tofu with this popular Chinese recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg:
- Prepare strips of Beef steak cut in to.
- Get of Tofu cut in to medium square size.
- Prepare of Colored peppers.
- Get of Onions.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Blackpepper.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Parsley.
- Get of Garlic sauce.
- Take of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Take of Jalapeño pepper.
- Take of Pineapple cut in to chunks/ pineapple juice.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Hot sauce.
Pour the eggs into the skillet, and scramble just until the curds are barely wet and beginning to break apart Make-Ahead Feta and Spinach Breakfast Wraps. Scrambled Eggs with Kale and Mozzarella. The most egg-like ingredient in this recipe isn't the tofu at all, but the salt. Sweet potato, chopped kale, nutritional yeast, and maple syrup join forces to remind us of those times when leftover maple syrup would find its way down to the eggs on a plate… and it was awesome.
Instructions to make Beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg:
- Marinade the beef strips with pepper, garlic ginger paste, salt, seasoning cube, oil, onion and allow it to marinade from to hours to overnight.
- Add water to a bowl, add seasoning cubes and salt, soaked the tofu and allow it to absorb the salt water, after then fry the tofu till slightly golden brown..
- Cut all the veggies in to desired shapes and set aside. Fry the beef strips also till it’s translucent. Do not over fry it!.
- Heat oil in a pan add the veggies, ketchup, garlic sauce, hot sauce, ginger, sugar soy sauce, vinegar, jalapeño, onions, and sauté for them for like 3 mins. Add the pineapple chunks and small amount of water or pineapple juice..
- Add the tofu and the beef steak, toast and cover the pot. Simmer for 5 minutes. Do not over mix else you’ll end up with scrambled tofu😂.
- For the scrambled eggs, break the eggs in a bowl add onions, milk, salt, hot sauce, peppers. And fry.
- I served mine with bread, you can go ahead and serves yours with rice or anything of choice..
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Whisk the eggs to mix the yolks and egg whites completely with a wire whisk or chopsticks. Spicy Tofu Breakfast Scramble With Mushrooms and Bell Peppers. This Korean-inspired stir-fried tofu with a sweet and spicy glaze combines chile paste, honey, soy sauce, and sesame Thick tofu triangles slathered in a scrumptious sweet and sour sauce with pineapple and brown sugar make a. Have you heard of Tofu Scramble before?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef steak sweet and sour tofu with scrambled egg recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!