Hot Fudge Sauce. To thicken it up cut way back on the evaporated milk. I used two-thirds of a cup for half of this recipe and it became much thicker. You can even go with less if you like it the consistency of real fudge!
Once you hit this point, remove from the stove and transfer to a heat-proof container and let cool just slightly before drizzling it over your ice cream. Hot fudge sauce is one of those things you don't want to mess with. It should be very thick, super chocolaty, and have the most delicious smooth and creamy texture when poured over ice cream.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hot fudge sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To thicken it up cut way back on the evaporated milk. I used two-thirds of a cup for half of this recipe and it became much thicker. You can even go with less if you like it the consistency of real fudge!
Hot Fudge Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Hot Fudge Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot fudge sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 6 oz of good quality milk chocolate, I used Lindt brand, chopped.
- Take 6 oz of good quality dark chocolate I used Lindt 70 percent bars, chopped ( semi sweet will also work ).
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter cut into 2 pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Thankfully, hot fudge sauce is easy to make at home! And so much more delicious than store-bought brands. Place the cream, butter and sugar in a medium size saucepan over medium low heat and mix until simmering. Add the chocolate and whisk until melted.
Instructions to make Hot Fudge Sauce:
- Place both chopped chocolates in a heat proof bowl, set aside.
- Place cream and butter in a saucepan and heat over medium low heat until butter is melted and mixture is almost to a simmer, do not boil..
- Pour hot cream / butter mixture over chopped chocolate in the bowl. Let sit 30 seconds to melt chocolate. Add the vanilla and whisk until smooth..
- Serve hot over ice cream, cakes pies or fruit. Store in refrigerator. To reheat take the amount you want out and either place in a heatproof bowl in simmering water until hot or very carefully microwave until hot. Keeps about 2 weeks in refrigerator and freezes well..
Remove pan from the heat and whisk in cocoa powder. Reduce heat and cook at a. The sauce can be reheated in a double-boiler or microwave, as needed. Hot fudge is, of course, delicious served as an ice cream topping, but also consider using it as a dip for fruit, cake pieces, and chunks of cookies. It is also wonderful drizzled over cheesecake, angel food cake, and ice cream cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hot fudge sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!