Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon. Tandoori Salmon These Indian-style salmon filets are marinated in a spice-infused yogurt sauce, then baked until perfectly crisp. Add the saffron and water and the rest of the ingredients together (except the salmon and fresh coriander) and combine. Paste over the flesh side of the salmon and leave to marinade for a few hours.
If you don't use yogurt in the marinade the salmon will be spicier. Mix all the spice rub ingredients together. Rub all over the salmon fillets.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tandoori Salmon These Indian-style salmon filets are marinated in a spice-infused yogurt sauce, then baked until perfectly crisp. Add the saffron and water and the rest of the ingredients together (except the salmon and fresh coriander) and combine. Paste over the flesh side of the salmon and leave to marinade for a few hours.
Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Prepare 2 of pieces Salmon filets.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cooking sake.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Plain yogurt (optional).
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆ Garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆ Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆ Vegetable oil (or if you have it, mustard oil).
- Take 1 of clove, finely chopped ☆ Garlic.
- Prepare of Accompaniment:.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
Tandoori Salmon, also referred to as Salmon Tikka, is an Indian dish with bite-sized chunks of salmon marinated in a spicy marinade and then cooked to perfection on a tandoor (more on it later). Tikka refers to small pieces of meat marinated in spices, which is why people often call Tandoori Salmon, Salmon Tikka. Place the salmon fillets on a baking pan, skin side down. Brush the salmon fillets to completely coat them in the marinade.
Steps to make Tandoori Salmon: Spice Marinated Salmon:
- Wash the salmon well, sprinkle with cooking sake or lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes. Season generously with salt..
- While the salmon marinates, mix the ☆ ingredients together. You can omit the yogurt and just rub the spices on the salmon – it's delicious that way too. (I tried it out.).
- Put the combined ☆ ingredients in a container or a plastic bag, add the salmon and coat it well. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Oil a piece of aluminium foil, place the salmon on it and drizzle with more oil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. You can cook it in a frying pan instead..
- While the fish is cooking, slice the onion lengthwise (with the grain), and stir fry in a frying pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil..
- Cook until it's a light golden brown, and season with salt and pepper..
- When the fish is cooked, it's done..
- Serve with vegetables or other accompaniments of your choice. Serve the salmon on top of a bed of the stir fried onions, or serve the onions on top, or on the side….
- Enjoy while warm, with white rice, naan or paratha breads..
Air Fryer Tandoori Salmon Recipe: In a large bowl, mix yogurt, ginger+garlic paste, lemon juice, and all spices together. Sprinkle each piece of fish with a little red onion, tomato and coriander, then place a green chilli on the side and spoon any extra marinade from the bowl over the top. Top each with a small knob of butter. For the tandoori salmon, place all the spices in a medium bowl and mix with the oil and yoghurt. Smear half of the paste all over the fish and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tandoori salmon: spice marinated salmon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!