Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper and tomato soup recipe. You can have roasted red pepper and tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of large red peppers, seeds removed and roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 600 g (21 oz) of ripe tomatoes, quartered.
- Use 1 of x 400g (14oz) tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil, to garnish.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil, to garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Sauté the onion, peppers, and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add the fresh tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the stock and 1 (250ml) cup of water. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little. Purée the soup in batches in a food processor or with a hand-held blender. Strain through a coarse sieve and add a little extra stock, if desired..
- Roasting the vegetables gives the soup a delicious flavour. Simply halve the onions, tomatoes and peppers, place them on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil and roast in a 200°C (gas mark 6) oven for 60 minutes, turning the onions and peppers once. Next, peel the skin from the cooked peppers and tomatoes. Add the vegetables to the soup..
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve hot, and garnished with the basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Serve Hot with bread..
This soup is low in calories and high in taste. Easy to make roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Warm the olive oil in a thick-bottomed pot over medium heat. Drain the tomatoes, and add to the pot with the red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt. How to make Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup.
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.