Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache:
- Prepare of Brownies.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- Take 4 of Egg Whites.
- Get 4 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Make ready of Mousse.
- Get 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take of Ganache.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Instructions to make Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache:
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food triple chocolate mousse, brownies, ganache recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!