Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs. It's an easy, versatile, one-skillet breakfast filled with scrambled eggs, home fries, herbs and cheese. Sweet potatoes are the perfect addition to your breakfast. View Recipe: Sweet Potato Home Fries with Eggs.
Ready in minutes and is great for using up leftover mashed or diced sweet So I scooped some sweet potatoes into a skillet to warm them up. For some unknown reason that I can only attribute to eating too much pie the night. Leftover sweet potatoes are perfect for this recipe.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
It's an easy, versatile, one-skillet breakfast filled with scrambled eggs, home fries, herbs and cheese. Sweet potatoes are the perfect addition to your breakfast. View Recipe: Sweet Potato Home Fries with Eggs.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take of large Sweet potatoes 🍠.
- Prepare of large eggs 🥚.
- Get of fresh tomatoes 🍅.
- Make ready of fresh pepper.
- Take of small onion.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Canola oil got frying.
- Make ready of secret spice.
- Take of Baked beans to serve.
Just mash them with a fork and measure out. Joe's Special (Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, Beef, and Mushrooms) Mushroom Toast with Fried Egg Sweet Potatoes and Eggs for Breakfast (or lunch, or dinner). My favorite breakfast at the time was a bowl of savory oats topped with greens and eggs. I like to top these bowls with poached eggs, but you could also fry, scramble, or soft-boil your eggs.
Instructions to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- Wash and remove the sweet potatoes peel, slice into desired shape wash immediately and sprinkle salt and set aside.
- Heat up canola oil in a frying or a small pot for shallow frying once it’s hot, fry sweet potatoes till it’s crispy drain in a paper towel and set aside.
- Wash tomatoes, onion and pepper and diced; break eggs, add little salt and whisk and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan once it’s hot, add little canola oil and then add onion after a minute or 2 stir for about a minute.
- Add fresh tomatoes and pepper; stir and allow it fry till the water dries off and make sure to stir continuously so it doesn’t burn.
- Add little salt and secret spice, then add the whisked eggs and scramble till it’s all caked through.
- Turn off heat and serve scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes and baked beans on the side.
For a vegan version, used roasted tofu or. These fried potatoes and eggs makes an easy breakfast for two in a skillet with scrambled eggs, home fries, and olive oil. Sprinkle the eggs and potatoes with the cheese and fresh herbs, remove the skillet from the heat, and let the whole shebang rest for a few minutes until the residual heat melts. Scrambled eggs are soft, fluffy, and versatile. But what goes well with them?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!